The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Retro & Matte Collection - White
The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Retro & Matte Collection - White by Butter Bell at Just Gathering. MPN: BBWHT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, the butter crock is made from durable new bone china. Available in a wide array of colors, the crock can match existing dinnerware or stand on its own to add a touch of color to the table. It goes from the kitchen to the tabletop with no fuss. Butter's
Product Description & Reviews
A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, the butter crock is made from durable new bone china. Available in a wide array of colors, the crock can match existing dinnerware or stand on its own to add a touch of color to the table. It goes from the kitchen to the tabletop with no fuss. Butter's delicate flavor and freshness are protected by an airtight seal of water at the base of the crock, safely keeping butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration, odors, or spoilage. It also keeps butter at the perfect "spreading" consistency by reflecting outside heat while insulating and cooling the butter. To use, firmly pack one stick of softened butter into the bell-shaped lid, pour cold water into the base of the crock, and place the lid upside down back into the base of the crock. Store the crock away from heat or sunlight, and change the water in the base every two to three days. Cleaning is easy since the crock is dishwasher safe.
Features & Highlights
- FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS - Modeled after the original French butter crock, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration; no odors or spoilage. Two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock bottom for serving butter at the table, and protecting and storing the butter after each use.
- COLORFUL SIMPLICITY - Add a little touch of bold to your kitchen with one of these colorful butter crocks. An eloquent base with a beautiful, vivid finish will blend well with any tableware or kitchen décor.
- DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Made of highly durable new bone china that keeps butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration. New bone china is a high grade mixture of liquid clay poured into a pre-cast plaster mold, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the Butter Bells are carefully removed from the mold, glazed and fired at 2200 degrees to create a durable and scratch resistant finish.
- EASY TO USE FOR FRESH BUTTER - Pour cold water into the base, pack dry lid with softened butter, then add the lid to water-filled base, creating an airtight seal that preserves the butter's flavor and freshness. Replace water in the base every 2-3 days for fresh, flavorful butter.
- ENHANCE YOUR KITCHEN - Conveniently sized crock holds one stick of butter, the equivalent of one-half cup, and fits neatly on your countertop as a stylish accent to any décor. Dishwasher safe, free of lead and cadmium.
3.5 x 4.25 x 3.5 inches
4.8 x 4.8 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Butter Bell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 136103, ean: 0735343823190,
The Lismore pattern, first created in 1950 by Mirek Havel, has won-over three generations of collectors. The Lismore Covered Butter is a great addition to the Lismore tableware category. Featuring its fabulous signature facets, the Lismore Covered butter Dish promises to make even the most mundane breakfast memorable. Created to complement all the other Lismore serving pieves, the new covered butter adds a jewel-like luster to the table with diamond cuts surrounding the top surmounted by a
By Homer Laughlin
mpn: 323-1431, ean: 0042648380120,
Fiesta Extra Large Covered Butter manufactured by The Homer Laughlin China Company. America's largest domestic producer of dinnerware and the sole manufacturer of all Fiesta dinnerware. All Fiesta pieces are Microwave safe, Oven-proof, Dishwasher safe, Freezer proof, Lead-Free and Made in America with the implementation of many green practices. The very durable glaze is great for everyday use. Fiesta as a pattern has stood the test of time and is typically passed down from one generation to the
sku: 803596, mpn: 803596, ean: 0759284399606,
A sculpted butterfly serves as the finial on the lid of this covered butter dish. A colorful floral motif encircles the lid, creating a beautiful presentation on your tableCovered Butterfly Meadow butter dish; 8 inches long; introduced in 2008. Crafted from white porcelain for everyday durability and versatile use. Decorated with intricate butterflies and blooms by Louise de Luyer. Sculpted butterfly finial; safe in the microwave and dishwasher. Coordinates with Butterfly Meadow place settings
mpn: 137, ean: 0735533603472,
Alessi 137, butter dish in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished. Designer: Carlo Mazzeri, Anselmo Vitale.Designer: Carlo Mazzeri, Anselmo Vitale. Hand wash suggested. Ideal as a gift.