The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Café Retro Collection, Butter Keeper - Glossy Midnight Black
Save 1% on the The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Café Retro Collection, Butter Keeper - Glossy Midnight Black by Butter Bell at Just Gathering. MPN: BB-CCBLK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and
Product Description & Reviews
A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, this butter crock is made from durable new bone china. Available in a wide array of colors, the crock will match most dinnerware or stand alone to add a touch of color to the table. It can transfer from the kitchen to the tabletop without fuss. An airtight seal of water in the base of the crock preserves flavor and safely keeps butter fresh and spreadable without refrigeration, odors, or spoilage. It also keeps butter at the perfect "spreading" consistency by reflecting outside heat while insulating and cooling the butter. To use, firmly pack one stick of softened butter into the bell-shaped lid, pour cold water into the base, and place the lid into the water base. Store the crock away from heat or sunlight, and change the water in the base every two to three days. Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning.
Features & Highlights
- FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS - Modeled after the original French butter crock, the Café Retro crock keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration; no odors or spoilage. Two-piece design features an inverted bell-shaped lid and crock bottom for serving butter at the table, while protecting the butter after each use.
- COLORFUL SIMPLICITY - Add a little touch of bold to your kitchen with one of these colorful, retro, butter crocks; in an elegant gloss or a gorgeous matte finish. This crock features the words "butter" and the French "beurre" etched onto each side of the bowl in a raised relief design.
- DURABLE, HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - New bone china is a high-grade mixture of liquid clay poured into a pre-cast plaster mold, then allowed to set for several hours. When dry, the Butter Bells are carefully removed from the mold, and glazed and fired at 2200 degrees to create a durable and scratch-resistant finish.
- EASY TO USE FOR FRESH BUTTER - Pour cold water into the base, pack dry lid with softened butter, then place lid into the water-filled base, creating an airtight seal that preserves the butter's flavor and freshness. Replace water in the base every 2-3 days for fresh, flavorful butter.
- ENHANCE YOUR KITCHEN - Conveniently-sized crock holds one stick of butter, the equivalent of one-half cup, and fits neatly on your countertop as a stylish accent to any décor. Dishwasher safe, and free of lead and cadmium.
|Item Size:||3.75 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Butter Bell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Butter Bell
mpn: BBWHT, ean: 0793842125863,
A practical and beautiful solution for storing and serving butter, The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain keeps butter soft, delicious, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Modeled after the original French design, the butter...
mpn: 136103, ean: 0024258374805,
The Lismore pattern, first created in 1950 by Mirek Havel, has won-over three generations of collectors. The Lismore Covered Butter is a great addition to the Lismore tableware category. Featuring its fabulous signature facets, the Lismore Covered bu...
By Homer Laughlin
mpn: 323-1431, ean: 0042648380120,
Fiesta Extra Large Covered Butter manufactured by The Homer Laughlin China Company. America's largest domestic producer of dinnerware and the sole manufacturer of all Fiesta dinnerware. All Fiesta pieces are Microwave safe, Oven-proof, Dishwasher saf...
sku: 803596, mpn: 803596, ean: 0759284399606,
A sculpted butterfly serves as the finial on the lid of this covered butter dish. A colorful floral motif encircles the lid, creating a beautiful presentation on your tableCovered Butterfly Meadow butter dish; 8 inches long; introduced in 2008. Craft...