Paper Baking Pan Good For Anything You Wish To Bake In A Rectanglar Pans , Carrot Cake, Brownies 516836 L6-1/2''x w4-1/4''x 1-1/4''H (540)
Free Shipping Included! Paper Baking Pan Good For Anything You Wish To Bake In A Rectanglar Pans , Carrot Cake, Brownies 516836 L6-1/2''x w4-1/4''x 1-1/4''H (540) by Ecobake at Just Gathering. MPN: B21013. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ecobake Mold Your imagination has no limit in a round mould. Tart Molds are self-supporting and do not require metal pans for baking. PAPER EcoBake moulds for tart are manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the moulds suitable for use on automated destackers. The vertical band is made from non-stick, greaseproof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact. The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated
Product Description & Reviews
Ecobake Mold Your imagination has no limit in a round mould. Tart Molds are self-supporting and do not require metal pans for baking. PAPER EcoBake moulds for tart are manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the moulds suitable for use on automated destackers. The vertical band is made from non-stick, greaseproof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact. The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact. The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives. Moulds for panettone are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking. Moulds for panettone are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking PAPER vs ALUMINIUM: ò paper is biodegradable ò paper moulds can be used in microwave ovens ò permits metal detectors to be used at the end of the production line ò paper has been proven to be safe for human health ò paper allows faster cooking, thus saving energy ò paper increases food shelf-life All Ecobake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper. They thus safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging. Ecobake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products.Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Materials. Side band and base : microwave crimped ,brown pulp-coloured paperin pure cellulose, 125 gr. /sq.m Internal crimping Eliminates the delicate process of removing a cake from a mold. Can go directly from oven to freezer and back.Use for your chocolate cakes.
Features & Highlights
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 F:This is among the top benefits of paper baking molds. You can bake your food at a high temperate without worrying about the paper getting burnt.
- ALLOWS FASTER COOKING , THUS SAVING ENERGY:Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium. Furthermore, they require less handling than baking trays and allow products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary
- CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS:Paper baking cups can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures without the risk of starting a fire. Even better, Ecobakes cupcakes cups can be used in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil / aluminum pans
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: Ecobake's disposable souffle cups or mini muffin cups baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of other food products such as corn muffins pound cake Etc. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials this is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life.It is perfect for baking muffins cupcakes Souffle Corn Muffin Quiche Etc
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: The paper is often used as a non-stick and disposable surface in most baking activities as well as other food preparation activities such as steaming. The baking paper comes in the form of flat or corrugated paper sheets. Here are a few common uses of baking paper Baking paper is used to line baking pans and cookie sheets to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans and cookie sheets. This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans
Bread & Loaf Pans
L 7-1/2" x W 5-1/2" x H 1-1/4" (Style 516836)
18.82 x 16.89 x 23.11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ecobake, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Durable Packaging
mpn: 9302X, ean: 0074729930207,
This Durable Packaging Mini Loaf pan with dome lids have a decorative snowflake design. It’s perfect for holiday parties and gifts. This aluminum foil pan is disposable making clean-up a breeze. Measures 5-9/16-inch x 4-9/16-inch at top, 4-5/16-inch x 3-5/16-inch at base, 1-5/8-inch deep. Made in the USA.100% recyclable. Disposable bake ware is easy to use and clean up is a breeze. 100 pans / 100 lids total. Great for the holidays. Made in the USA.
By 360 Bakeware
mpn: A010-LP, ean: 0013964598766,
Expand your baking capabilities by adding the 360 Bakeware Stainless Steel Loaf Pan to your collection. Measuring slightly larger than most, 360 Barware's Loaf Pan mimics the sleek design, performance and quality of their stainless steel cooking tools. Dimensions 1''x6''x3''.Cladded 3 ply construction. Even heating. Saves time in the kitchen. Saves energy. Last piece of bakeware you will ever purchase.
By Simply Baked
Simply Baked paper loaf pans are the ideal baking accessory for elegant entertaining every day! perfect for baking your favorite quick bread, loaf cake or brownies to serve at home or give as a gift. Just wrap your baked goods in Cellophane, tie with a ribbon and present to the happy recipient. You can have freshly baked banana bread or lemon cake any time by freezing cake batter for later. Properly wrap it for freezer storage and when you are ready to bake, place it in the oven making sure to
By Nordic Wares
Professional pastry chefs and bakeries bake on aluminum sheets for perfect results. You can too, with our commercial quality naturals bake ware collection. Made of pure aluminum, these premium pans produce evenly browned baked goods every time. Rims are reinforced with galvanized steel to prevent warping and aluminum will never rust. Making meat loaf has never been healthier or easier! perforated aluminum trivet allows fat to drip away as meat bakes. Handles on trivet make it easy to live