Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 64% on the KYOKU Samurai Series - Nakiri Japanese Vegetable Knife 7'' with Sheath & Case - Full Tang - Japanese High Carbon Steel - Pakkawood Handle with Mosaic Pin by KYOKU at Just Gathering. MPN: GEKXCD070. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. KYOKU Samurai Series Knives Nakiri bōchō 菜切り包丁knives are Japanese-style vegetable knives. Combines the features of a chef's knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver. They differ from other knives in their shape, as Nakiris are characterized by their flat profiles and squared off tips. This profile makes these knives ideal for push cutting and chopping but awkward for rock cutting. KYOKU Nakiri vegetable knives have a thin & wide blade which produce very fine and even
Product Description & Reviews
KYOKU Samurai Series Knives Nakiri bōchō 菜切り包丁knives are Japanese-style vegetable knives. Combines the features of a chef's knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver. They differ from other knives in their shape, as Nakiris are characterized by their flat profiles and squared off tips. This profile makes these knives ideal for push cutting and chopping but awkward for rock cutting. KYOKU Nakiri vegetable knives have a thin & wide blade which produce very fine and even cuts. Features a hollow edge blade which provides less drag while cutting. Why choose Kyoku Knives? √ Steel core at 56-58 Rockwell, ensure years of use. √ Precisely cut, one piece full tang for incredible robustness & quality. √ The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 13-15° per side, provide a smooth cutting. √ Perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience. √ The unique oval shaped hollow edge on double blade side, has cushion of air, reducing the friction the blade has on the food. √ Precisely tempered for added durability. √ Premium quality laminated Pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens. √ Triple riveted for even more durability. √ Mosaic Pin rivet for decoration, luxury and elegant. √ Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability. √ Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counterbalance and distinction. √ Cleans easily for low maintenance. √ Includes Nakiri vegetable knife sheath with flocking inside for protection. √ Life-time Warranty
Features & Highlights
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 7 in. Japanese style Nakiri vegetable knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED - Ergonomically designed, the narrow and slightly curved blade helps alleviate fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort
- DURABLE HANDLE - The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted Pakkawood handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture.; accented with a mosaic pin.
- SHARP BLADE W/ HOLLOW EDGE DESIGN - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish and painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Chinese Vegetable Knives
Life-time Warranty, High-Carbon Steel, Black PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang, Engraved Rivet & Mosaic Pin, Included Guard, Ice Tempered & Heat Treated, Superior Sharpness, Ergonomic handle & well-balanced design
2.2 x 1 x 12.2 inches
4.61 x 1.61 x 15.98 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.