Home Brewing Fermentation Cooler - Beer Brewing Temperature Control, Keg Cooler, Fermentation Brewing Bag. The Original - Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler.
Home Brewing Fermentation Cooler - Beer Brewing Temperature Control, Keg Cooler, Fermentation Brewing Bag. The Original - Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler. by Cool Brewing LLC at Just Gathering. MPN: 5B-YTCW-X9LG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Finally an inexpensive and easy solution to keeping your homebrewed beer fermentation temperatures in control. Fermenting your homebrew at the right
Product Description & Reviews
Finally an inexpensive and easy solution to keeping your homebrewed beer fermentation temperatures in control. Fermenting your homebrew at the right temperature is one of the critical factors in making good beer. Let the temperature get too warm, and your beer will suffer. The typical desired ale fermentation ranges are 59-72 degrees F. Add in the fact that active fermentation for a 5 gallon batch can raise temperatures 10-15 degrees F. Forget about dealing with that messy homemade swamp cooler anymore trying to keep your beer cold. Cool brewing fermentation cooler is designed specifically to accommodate standard 6.5 and 5 gallon fermenters and carboys. Neatly and easily keep your fermentation temperatures in check. Just add ice packs, ice, (frozen 2-liters work great) or anything cold and switch out as needed to reach the desired temperature. Save time and effort in that the cool brewing fermentation cooler is sealed, insulated and 100% waterproof so it will efficiently and neatly keep your temperatures in check. When you’re done, the cool brewing fermentation cooler easily folds up for storage until the next brew day.
Features & Highlights
- CREATE IDEAL FERMENTATION TEMPERATURES: Controlling your fermentation temperatures is a CRITICAL step to making great beer! Simply use your cooler with frozen 2 liters or ice packs and NEVER lose a batch of beer to high temps again! We do offer a BUNDLE with Cooler Shock Freeze Packs if you would like that method. Check it out!
- EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN TEMPS: Normal Ale ferm. range is 68 to 72 deg. 2 frozen, 2-liter bottles result in a 10 deg. F drop below ambient. 3 frozen 2-liter has a 15 degree F drop. This is scalable up to a 30 degree F drop below room temp!
- VERSATILE: Is compatible with buckets, fermenters and carboys up to 8 gallons! ALSO large enough for ½ barrels kegs and can hold up to 4, five gallon corny kegs for your party serving needs! (Kegs not included)SPACE SAVING: Limited space? No problem! Collapse when done! Even brew in a closet! 100% waterproof and insulated. No more messy blowouts.
- SPACE SAVING: Limited space? No problem! Collapse when done! Even brew in a closet! 100% waterproof and insulated. No more messy blowouts.
- HASSLE FREE guarantee! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service! Every Cool Brewing purchase also supports our Cooler Giving Campaign; helping people in need, one cooler at a time!
Home Brew Ohio
Heating & Temperature Control
21.5 x 26.5 x 21.5 inches
20 x 4.49 x 22.01 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cool Brewing LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Perfect Kombucha
mpn: 43235-111142, ean: 0652671407604,
Most kombucha heating strips have below problems: ◢ They don't evenly distribute heat across the entire fermenting jar, which leads to a flat, "dirty" tasting kombucha. ◢ They don't have a durable Velcro strap that will keep the kombucha he...
mpn: GTC001, ean: 0653334366689,
Widely Applied: The thermostat can be used to control a wide variety of dual-stage refrigeration and heating, HVAC equipment, fermentation, grow tent, home brewing, aquarium, incubation and BBQ, etc.NOTE -- To protect heating and cooling device, we d...
By Propagate Pro
mpn: PPHM-RND25, ean: 0791082310728,
Propagate-Pro 10" Round Fermentation & Brewing heat mat - is THE PERFECT CHOICE for continous type Kombucha brewers Our electric heating mat/strip gives users the proper environmental control for the perfect fermentationOur heating mat uses CONSISTE...
mpn: FastFerment 7.9G Stand, ean: 0702877319499,
Low Profile - 37.5"/95.25 cm from Base of Stand to Airlock, 33.5"/85.10cm without AirlockSturdy, solid metal construction Arrives FlatEasy to Set Up with instructions Powdercoated blackDesigned for the 7.9G/30L FastFermentWorks as a secondar, tall st...