Free Shipping Included! FLIR C2 Compact Thermal Imaging System by FLIR at Just Gathering. MPN: 72001-0101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The FLIR C2 is the world's first fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it by your
Product Description & Reviews
The FLIR C2 is the world's first fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it by your side and find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's must-have features include MSX real time image enhancement, a high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and full radiometric images that clearly show the completion of repairs or locations where problems are still located.
Features & Highlights
- Its lightweight and slim profile fits into any work pocket , Operating Temperature Range-10°C to 50°C (14 to 122°F) , Storage Temperature Range -40°C to 70°C (-40 to 158°F).
- Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination. Fully radiometric images
- MSX-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- FLIR Tools professional reporting software included - the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10DegreeC to 150DegreeC
|Manufacturer:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||6.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FLIR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 3 GaL, ean: 0759803991328,
This set of moonshine stills is a complete wine making distillery kit; it is very easy to be set up and use, and we have test everything when we sending the package out. Package include: 1.Stainless steel boiler with 4 clamp and thermometer 2.Copper...
By Red Head Barrels
Do you like getting more drink for your buck? The only difference between bottom shelf and top shelf liquor is that it was aged longer. How would you like the 20 year scotch taste for the 8 year old price? Or, turn your cheap bottle of whiskey, tequi...
mpn: 74701-0104, ean: 0645220329274,
The TG167 is an imaging thermometer which bridges the gap between single spot IR thermometers and FLIR's industry leading thermal cameras. With FLIR's exclusive Lepton micro thermal camera, the TG167 will show you where potential problems are emergin...