Deronweer Digital PH Meter, PH Test water 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC (Blue) by Deronweer at Just Gathering. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Deronweer Digital PH Meter Water Tester We have been tested in the production process calibration, Received PH mater can be used. Do not need to
Product Description & Reviews
Deronweer Digital PH Meter Water Tester
We have been tested in the production process calibration, Received PH mater can be used. Do not need to calibrate again.
*** Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
*** Resolution: 0.01 pH
*** Accuracy: 0.01 pH
*** Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included)
*** Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
*** Dimensions: 15x2.5x1.3cm/6x1.1x0.5 inch
*** Net Weight: 52g/1.83 oz
This pH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use.
It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use. Also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
Easy to Use You just remove the protective cap and immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution and turn on the PH by "ON / OFF" switch to be measured. Test figures such as stability, reading figures, the test is completed.
PH mater calibration (if you need calibration)
STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water
STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
STEP 3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady
STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.00 standard buffer solution
STEP 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration
1 x PH Meter
6 x Calibration packets
1 x Carrying case
1 x User's manual
Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use
Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a litt
Features & Highlights
- AUTO CALIBRATION: The Deronweer PH meter has an auto temprature compensation feature that adjusts to water temperatures and water quality to give pH readings almost instantly. As well, you can calibrate the tester with one touch button using Deronweer Buffer Powder.
- WIDE USE: Pocket Size PH Meter is the ideal test kit for home and laboratory uses. Ideal use to test for water, pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, food, wine and beer making and more. Here are some troubleshooting steps:1.-If the Meter would not calibrate, thenplease clean the electrode with distilled water, then blot the water that covered on the electrode by filter paper.For the calibration method of 6.86 buffer powder, completely put the whole package of 6.86 powder powder into a clean 250
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as ph meter has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C - 80°C (32°F - 176°F)
- IDEAL FOR ANY HOUSEHOLD. You can use this small, but powerful, device to measure your aquarium, pool, pond in a garden, bathtub to test the levels of alkalinity in your drinking water, urine, RO System, spa, soap mixtures, food, wine, beer, Kombucha, homebrew or any other liquids.
- This pH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use.
0.79 x 0.79 x 3.9 inches
2.25 x 1.25 x 6.75 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Deronweer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
TDS Meter:1.Backlit LCD Screen: TDS≤40, the backlit color shows green; TDS>40, the backlit color shows red. 2.Hold Function:Short press at the Hold button to hold the value.3.Auto-Off Function:Turn off automatically in 2 Minutes to conserve batter...
This advanced water hardness test kit combines TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), EC (Electrical Conductivity) and Temperature meter 3 in 1 digital test pen,Provide a detail and accurate report on the water quality of you drinking or the water used for yo...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0748966668208,
Digital PH Meter Water Tester This pH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use. It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use. Also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool...