Baratza Sette 270 - Conical Burr (with Grounds Bin and built-in PortaHolder)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Baratza Sette 270 - Conical Burr (with Grounds Bin and built-in PortaHolder) by Baratza at Just Gathering. MPN: 11270. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We are excited to introduce this new conical burr series that debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein
Product Description & Reviews
We are excited to introduce this new conical burr series that debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight thru the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter. The Sette has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offers the user incredible repeatability. A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (Hario, Clever, Able Kone, Aeropress) - a standout feature amongst all other home grinders.
Features & Highlights
- GEAR BOX & BREWING: Using a combination planetary gear box and a patented crown gear drive system, we achieve a 19:1 speed reduction. The Sette 270 is exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew. A powerful, high torque DC motor drives the Sette. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- BURRS: Manufactured in Liechtenstein, the 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. depending on the setting. These burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. These conical burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years. The mechanism provides for precision burr alignment ensuring accurate grinding.
- DIGITAL CONTROLS: The front mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user friendly. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing. The hopper holds approximately 300-400g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans.
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT: The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A stepless micro adjust with 9 indicators, allows the user to accurately dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment. To maximize freshness, the Sette minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- CONVERTIBLE DEVICE HOLDER: A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices - Hario, Clever, Able Kone, Aeropress - a standout feature amongst all other home grinders. The Sette's grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic, with a moulded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device.
9.45 x 14.96 x 5.12 inches
11.7 x 5.8 x 14.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baratza, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RAN-ROCKYNODOSE, ean: 0854075005022,
Perfect companion to the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine. The Rocky SD is burr coffee grinder with 50mm plate grinding burrs found in entry-level commercial grinders. Capable of grinding up to 7.7lbs per hour the Rocky SD will be sure to keep up wit...
By Elgi Ultra
mpn: Stealth-3J, ean: 0078158202065,
Stealth-3J Features: -Made for USA and Canada at 110 Volts 60hz. -4 Unique speeds - 3 Regular and pulse. -750 Watts - Powerful motor for fine grinding. -Electronic speed sensor - To ensure grinding at the programmed speed from start to finish. -Small...
mpn: ZA040104, ean: 4006528040104,
Founded in Solingen Germany by Artur Schmitz in 1923, the story of Kuchenprofi is one of diligence, innovation and refinement. Early on, Kuchenprofi realized the need for affordable functional tools that make the kitchen more efficient and more enjoy...
mpn: P31176, ean: 4006950031176,
Coffee grinders are at the heart of the historic Peugeot legacy dating back to 1840 when Peugeot debuted its iconic milling mechanism. These grand classic coffee mills perpetuate a long tradition that is anchored in appreciation for the blissful tast...