Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Free Shipping Included! Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder by Baratza at Just Gathering. MPN: ENCORE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Encore's 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at
Product Description & Reviews
Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Encore's 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
Gearbox: In 2012, Baratza introduced the second generation Gearbox (GB 2.0). With GB 2.0, Baratza has significantly increased the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise.
Grind Adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
Grinds Left in Grinder: To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
Brewing Methods: The Encore is a great grinder for manual brewing and espresso.
Motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
Calibration: An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, the grinders can be user calibrated.
Speed Control: With unique speed control, the Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 450 RPM. The electronic speed controller is adjustable from 405 to 495 RPM in the event that specific user conditions require modification of the speed. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder.
Features & Highlights
- The Encore is lauded by coffee experts as THE go-to entry level grinder for those brewing coffee at home. The Encore gives a great grind for drip/manual brew and also grinds fine enough for espresso.
- Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings.
- The efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all around home grinder.
- Speed to Grind: .8 to 1.1g/sec.; Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g); Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g); Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg); Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm; Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp; Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps; Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK; Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
|Item Weight:||6.83 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 13.77 x 13.77 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.75 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baratza, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 591527-BCG820BKSXL, ean: 0021614056535,
Breville's Smart Grinder Pro features Precision Digital Time (adjustable in 0.2 sec increments) to give you complete control over dose and grind time. The perfect coffee needs a precise amount of freshly ground coffee beans. But adjustments in grind...
mpn: BDC650BSS, ean: 0667562970105,
Contains stainless steel blurs, bean hopper has a locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer.8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre-Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper ca...
mpn: 10903-73US-1, ean: 0699965346546,
The Bistro Electric Burr Grinder crushes the coffee beans between conical burrs rather than chopping them, preventing the coffee from losing its characteristic taste and aroma. By twisting the upper bean container, the variable grind settings can be ...
mpn: VIRTUOSO, ean: 0838823005861,
Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso's 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec. depending on the setting. But what really sets the Virtuoso burrs apart is that these burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fine...
mpn: KCG0702OB, ean: 0792484395610,
Designed for the ultimate performance and reliability, the KitchenAid Burr Grinder uses stainless steel burrs to grind coffee consistently at any of the 15 available grind levels. The glass bean hopper holds up to seven ounces of whole beans that you...